Save money with the medium capacity, no timer 4500 Excalibur Dehydrator. It is most suited to drying high moisture foods such as mangoes, pears, grapes and apricots for longer than 26 hours and is perfect for families with small gardens and a few fruit trees.
- Case is high quality food safe polycarbonate.
- Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heating/drying combination on the market giving you the best quality results and value for money.
- 5 large polycarbonate trays and BPA free, food safe polypropylene screens.
- Adjustable thermostat 41°C-74°C/105°F-165°F.Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and culture yoghurt. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for beef jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
- 12cm fan.
Shipping Weight: 8kg
Made in USA
Your Excalibur Dehydrator
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs – Quickly and easily
- Dries fish and meats in just 4-8 hours
- Whips up treats that’ll put your pet store out of business
- Makes fun and flavourful fruit rollups that the kids will love
- Provides your own high production yogurt factory
- Ideal for home crafts and dried flowers
- Saves money on your food bills
- Eliminates preservatives and additives
- Eliminates excess salt and fillers
- Let’s you say “No More Junk Food”
Included with all dehydrators
Dehydrator Guide – Handy 14cm x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete ‘how to’ drying guide for 50 fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated. Soft cover.
Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur’s Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave™ Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallexx® Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
Domestic 5 Year Limited Warranty – Home Units
Excalibur Dehydrators are built to such a high standard they come with a 5 year limited warranty. Our 5 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials under non-commercial use and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the first 5 full years, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We are the service and repair centre with replacement parts on hand available to purchase or if a component of your dehydrator is accidentally damaged or needs repair.
Commercial 1 Year Limited Warranty – Business Units
Our 1 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship, materials and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the 1 year, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We assume no responsibility for damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, negligence, problems due to improper assembly by the purchaser or where repairs have been made or attempted by those other than authorised by Zesty By Nature Pty Ltd representatives.