Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand.
Rugged construction, spring loaded pliers, external locking tools and an extra grippy handle earn this tool it’s moniker: the Ultimate Multi-tool.
- 12 Staniless Steel, Weather-Resistant Components
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Fine Edge Knife
- Serrated Knife
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Small Flat Driver
- Medium Flat Driver
- Bottle Opener
- Can Opener
- Wire Cutters
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Spring loaded jaw for simplified single-hand use
- External components for easy access
- Patented Safe.T.Plus System – Enhanced safety by locking components into usage position
- Nylon Sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant. Includes Land to air rescue instructions.
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Overall Length: 6.3″
- Closed Length: 4.0″
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Made in China