The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of Excalibur’s new 10 tray dehydrator lends a touch of class to your kitchen. The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials. Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats and in home dehydrating businesses.
- Interior and exterior case is made of stainless steel
- 10 large 38cm2 stainless steel trays
- Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heat/dry combination on the market.
- 99 hour timer lets you set it and forget it. The unit automatically turns off when the set time is complete.
- Adjustable thermostat from 35°C-74°C/95°F-165°F. The temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables and is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
- Armoured glass doors
- 16.5cm fan.
- Includes FREE Preserve It Naturally book worth $39.
Shipping Weight: 29kg
Made in USA
Your Excalibur Dehydrator
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs – Quickly and easily
- Dries fish and meats in just 4-8 hours
- Whips up treats that’ll put your pet store out of business
- Makes fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
- Provides your own high production yogurt factory
- Ideal for home crafts
- Saves money on your food bills
- Eliminates preservatives and additives
- Eliminates excess salt and fillers
- Let’s you say “No More Junk Food”
Included with all dehydrators
Dehydrator Guide – Handy 14cm x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete ‘how to’ drying guide for 50 fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated. Soft cover.
Included with stainless steel models
Preserve It Naturally (Published by Excalibur, 4th Edition) – Excalibur lovingly wrote and photographed this beautiful all colour book which is the ultimate book on dehydrating! This book is the 101 on dehydration perfect for people who are just starting out or for seasoned drying enthusiasts who want more ideas and recipes. Chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, herbs, nuts, grains, dairy products, crafts, cake decorating, potpourri and more!
Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing “case hardening,” a dry surface with moisture trapped inside – a perfect environment for yeast, mold, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur’s Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave™ Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mold, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallexx® Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
Domestic 5 Year Limited Warranty – Home Units
Excalibur Dehydrators are built to such a high standard they come with a 5 year limited warranty. Our 5 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials under non-commercial use and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the first 5 full years, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We are the service and repair centre with replacement parts on hand available to purchase or if a component of your dehydrator is accidentally damaged or needs repair.
Commercial 1 Year Limited Warranty – Business Units
Our 1 year limited warranty covers defects in workmanship, materials and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the 1 year, we will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufacture’s option free of charge. We assume no responsibility for damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, negligence, problems due to improper assembly by the purchaser or where repairs have been made or attempted by those other than authorised by Zesty By Nature Pty Ltd representatives.