Always have the ability to boil water and make a hot meal with the GearPods Stove System, a self-contained kit that combines a dual-fuel stove and a cookmug. Amazingly compact and lightweight, this stove system is easy to throw into a pack as an emergency stove yet capable enough to act as a main stove when weight and size are paramount.
- GearPods CookMug: Compact hard anodized aluminum pot/mug with snap-in lid
- GearPods Stove: Burns solid fuel tablets
- GearPods Burner: Burns denatured alcohol
- GearPods Windshield: Increases stove efficiency
- Stove printed instructions (PDF)
- Burner printed instructions (PDF)
- Colors: Various (GearPods Terminators), Smokey Grey, Dark Grey
- Materials (GearPods container): Polycarbonate, Polypropylene
- Materials (GearPods CookMug/Lid): Hard Anodized Aluminum, Silica, Santoprene/Polypropylene
- Materials (GearPods Stove and Burner): Hard Anodized and Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 0.5 lbs (8 oz)
- Dimensions: 3.2” diameter, 6.0” height
It is normal for solid fuel tablets to leave residue. Cleaning will remove most, if not all, of this residue.
Under normal conditions, one solid fuel tablet will bring 1 cup (8 fl oz) of water to boil (the GearPods CookMug is ~9.5 fl oz). Best results are obtained by using the windshield.
The CookMug Lid is heat resistant. However, it is not intended for regular use during boiling. Repeated use during boiling will result in a looser fit. Always check to ensure that the Lid has a tight fit with the CookMug before drinking.